Saturday, December 19, 2009

We're Home!!! (Updated 2:45 p.m.)

No photo, and I won't bother to go into much detail right now, but the great news is that we are home. Dr. Calhoon, one of Cooper's surgeons, came by to check on his progress around 9 a.m. this morning. We were on the way home at 10:30 a.m.

Mom, Dad, and Cubby are finally back in our own crib. It feels really good. Supermom and I were talking in the car about the last year in our lives. It was exactly one year ago today that we found out Cooper was on the way. It's been quite a year.

Thanks again to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. If you're traveling this week to be with loved ones please remember to buckle up and travel safe. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! I'm so glad you all are doing so well-what a Christmas present! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that Cooper is home and doing great! Thanks for the email to let me know the updates.....I haven't had a chance to catch up on your blogging until now and I tell ya, the eyes had some water movin' around. :)

    Guess you had a great birthday afterall! Yay!

    Tell Jodie and Cooper Hello and Merry Christmas!

    *HUGS*
    JB

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive