Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog. I guess I felt Facebook and Twitter don't really allow someone to pour all of their feelings into something. You're text limited, and it doesn't allow you to explore a certain topic or opinion. So into the blogosphere I go.

Thanks for visiting. I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible leading up to the big day (which is August 25th, according to my Superwife's doctor), as well as after Cooper's arrival. I will be referring to her as "Superwife" until I receive permission to use her name. She has no idea I've started this blog, so we'll see how she reacts. Based on all of the literature and baby classes, a woman needs Superhuman strength to go through the act of childbirth. My hat's off to you, dear.

I'll have more on how & when we found out "Superwife" was pregnant in my next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive